Your style of dress has a major effect on the message you send to others. Keep reading for some helpful tips on dressing for success!
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 17 Jun / 0 Comments Read More
Keeping your mood elevated will help you make sales more easily and often. Here are some tips for keeping you happy and motivated as a salesperson!
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 13 May / 0 Comments Read More
Rejection is one of the toughest things for a person to deal with in life, much less in business. Let’s discuss some effective techniques for coping with rejection, and learning from your mistakes.
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 22 Apr / 0 Comments Read More
My time at FlashBanc has helped me better get to know myself and grow in ways I never thought possible. I’d like to share a few pieces of advice for finding success as a sales professional.
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 01 Apr / 0 Comments Read More
After observing people from all walks of life try their hand in the payments industry, I’ve noticed one common mistake that many rookies make. In this article, I’d like to share that blunder with you and walk you through some easy fixes.
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 18 Mar / 0 Comments Read More
Looking for some guidance on closing sales? Keep reading!
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 11 Feb / 0 Comments Read More
There’s no one-size-fits-all plan for achieving success at FlashBanc; everyone is unique and must forge their own path to success. However, throughout my time as National Sales Director, I’ve observed a few common habits among highly successful FlashBanc Sales Agents and I’d like to share them with you today.
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 07 Jan / 0 Comments Read More
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, sales professionals are looking for new ways to engage potential customers, without being in the same room as them. In addition to utilizing video conferencing platforms like Zoom and Skype, it’s also important to take advantage of your social media platforms when it comes to networking with prospects. Keep reading for some tips on using social media to increase your sales!
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 10 Dec / 0 Comments Read More
A successful Sales Agent is knowledgeable about their product and service offerings, eager to please, and most importantly, great at building rapport with potential clients. They are experts at building meaningful relationships that will result in mutually beneficial outcomes. Today, we’re going to discuss a few easy ways you can build rapport and create loyal relationships with your customers.
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 26 Nov / 0 Comments Read More
If you’ve never had a career in sales before, there’s a good chance you’re nervous about getting out into the field and talking to potential clients. Those butterflies that you’re feeling in your stomach? Yeah, they’re totally normal. To help ease your anxiety, we’ve compiled a list of tips that will help new agents succeed. Take a deep breath and read on! We know you can do this.
- Posted by FlashBanc / Posted on 12 Nov / 0 Comments Read More