Keeping Track of Your Day and Staying Motivated
Staying motivated throughout the day is tough, even for seasoned sales professionals. Nowadays, there are so many distractions surrounding us at all times, like social media, TV, video games, and the news, so it can be tough to tune out the background noise and focus on the task at hand. If you’re looking for some amazing products and apps that can help you up your productivity and keep track of your busy schedule, keep reading!
If you’re more of a pen-and-paper person, a personal planner is a great option for keeping track of your to-do list. Here are some highly recommended planners we think you’ll find useful:
- Full Focus Planner: This planner helps you set goals, minimize distractions, and plan out your day so that you can accomplish your goals. In addition to the basics you’d expect from a planner, this one includes sections to plan out your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. It guides you through creating goals and then breaking them into tiny, manageable parts so that you don’t get overwhelmed.
- Bullet Journal: You’ve probably heard of this journal before, since it’s so popular. While it might just look like another journal, it’s actually so much more. It comes with a guide that will walk you through creating a new organizational system that will simplify your life and save time. We recommend checking out this option if you’re looking for a highly adaptable planner where you can create your own rules.
- Milligram Desk Pad: If you’re looking for a monthly calendar set-up, this desk pad is a great choice. In addition to the undated calendar block set-up, it includes a gratitude section, a place to keep track of your monthly goals, a habits section, and a top 10 to-do list. This calendar is super simple, so it will help you plan out your day easily and quickly.
For those of you who prefer an app to a personal planner, here are some great choices to check out:
- Freedom: This is a highly-customizable app that helps you stay focused by blocking distracting websites while you’re working. For those of us who get a little distracted by social media, funny YouTube videos, and Netflix, this app is a great choice. It helps you develop healthier internet habits so that you can be more productive.
- Google Calendars: This is kind of the holy grail of planning programs and the best part is that it’s free! This app helps you schedule meetings, block out time for personal matters, add to-do list items, set reminders so you’re never late for a meeting, and the list goes on. If you already have a Gmail account, you can start using Google Calendars right now.
- Todoist: If you’re looking for a super simple, user-friendly to-do list app, Todoist is a great option! It lets you easily add and prioritize tasks so that you can get everything done during your busy day. This app will help boost your productivity and organize your days.
An Organized Life
Keeping track of your to-do list can be hard, but there are so many tools out there to help you keep on track to achieving your goals. Plus, the entire FlashBanc team is here to help you stay organized and successful. Please reach out to your Sales Director if you need any assistance!
Drop us a line
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Post Comments 0