Choosing the Right Payment Terminal for Your Business
Whether you run a restaurant, bar, medical practice, hotel, or law firm, we’ve got the perfect payment processing hardware for you. We know that every business has unique payment needs, so we carry a wide variety of options to suit every size and type of business.
We offer a wide range of countertop payment devices that will work for every industry. Take a look at our devices and please let us know if you need any help deciding which one is right for your business.
- FD130: This device features a compact design, regular and contactless payment options, a fast thermal printer, a touchscreen display, and a durable key pad. It supports both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- VX805: The VX805 is a simple, but powerful machine. It can quickly and easily accept contactless payments, EMV chip technology, traditional swipes, and smart cards.
- FD35: This is an adaptable payment device that features innovative software that is ready to accept new types of payment methods as they are developed. It also has an interactive payment process with lights and audio cues.
- VX520: This device features a powerful core-processor and expandable memory, which means it will process payments at lightning speed. It also includes excellent security features and a built-in printer for receipts.
- SP20: The SP20 is a plug-in, replacement PIN pad that can work with any POS system. It features a keypad with audio and visual feedback that will help minimize input errors and speed up payment transactions.
- FD200TI: This device will allow you to accept any type of payment method, including paper checks, with ease. It includes a check reader, a built-in printer for receipts, and excellent encryption.
- PAX S80: This is a powerful device with advanced connectivity, a ruggedized design, and a high-speed thermal printer for receipts. The ergonomic keypad is user-friendly which will make payment transactions easier and faster for consumers.
If you need something more portable, check out our wireless payment device options.
- FD410: The FD410 is a sleek payment system that will allow you to accept a full range of payment methods, including credit, debit, giftcards, paper checks, and electronic benefit transfer (EBT). This device is highly portable and includes an optional carrying case to make serving your customers remotely even easier.
- VX680: This full-function, handheld payment device features a large, full-color touchscreen, contactless payment capabilities, excellent connectivity, and the industry’s most advanced security features. The best part? You can easily connect this device to your current POS system.
If you’re looking for a user-friendly device with amazing functionality, Clover devices are a fantastic choice!
- Clover Station: This is Clover’s fastest POS system and it includes everything from a customer-facing display, a cash drawer, customer engagement programs, and the payment processing power you expect from Clover devices. This device will allow you to accept magnetic stripe, chip, and contactless payment easily and quickly.
- Clover Mini: The Mini is a sleek touchscreen device that incorporates the power of Clover payment processing with POS apps that will help to maximize your sales, streamline your operations, and please your customers. You’ll love this device because it’s compact, stylish, and highly customizable.
- Clover Flex: This device features a high-resolution touchscreen that allows you to accept payments right from the palm of your hand. It accepts a wide range of payment methods and it includes fingerprint login capabilities for an extra layer of security.
Not sure which device is right for you? Feel free to reach out to us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you!
Drop us a line
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Post Comments 0